In order to provide our patients with the best care in one convenient location, Raintree Chiropractic has changed to Raintree Medical and Chiropractic Center as we have expanded our services to include primary care. When you come to our office, you will receive not only the best chiropractic services, but can count on us to be your primary care facility as well.
Because you can see both a primary care provider and chiropractor lees summit mo physician at Raintree, all your healthcare needs are managed under one roof. Our doctors don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. We are genuinely concerned about the total health and well-being of each of our patients, and we work closely with you to accurately diagnose your symptoms and create a custom treatment plan based on your unique health needs. For conditions requiring the treatment of a specialist, we will provide the proper referrals.
Get more information on services treated under lees summit primary care physicians.
Many ailments that plague our patients may result from conditions aside from musculoskeletal system disorders. With conditions of the heart, lungs, gastrointestinal track, kidneys, or brain, a medical provider is the professional of choice, especially when they are manifested as diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, arteriosclerosis, and other diseases that affect the internal organs of the body.
Conditions treated under Primary Care:
- Acute illnesses in children and adults, including cold, flu, strep, and abdominal pain
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions, for example, arthritis and osteoporosis
- Gynecological conditions and diseases, such as irregular periods, urinary tract infections and vaginal infections
- Male specific problems
- Chronic conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and asthma
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Psychological conditions including depression and anxiety
Additional primary care services and treatments available for the whole family include:
- Adult and child wellness and physical exams
- Diabetes management and education
- Diagnostic laboratory tests
- Geriatric health assessment
- Joint injections
- Trigger point injections
- Nutritional counseling, including weight management
- Preoperative evaluation
- Smoking cessation education and medical management
- Contraception prescription and education
- Breathing treatments